It turns out that the shootingin Strasbourg, France was perpetrated by a jihadist muslim, who yelled “Allahu Akbar” as he shot and killed 2 people. One person was left brain dead, and twelve people were wounded—6 seriously (source).
As of the time of writing this, they have not yet found the criminal. Let’s pray that they find him and bring him to justice, soon! May the local and worldwide church reach out to those impacted with prayer, comfort, and support.
“Dear Lord Jesus,
As we look at this tragedy, we are reminded that You bind up the broken-hearted (Isaiah 61:1). We pray now that You would find the man who did this to these people, and that those affected would want to draw near to You. May they bring themselves to You, today.
In Jesus’ Name we pray,
***This post is dedicated to the two Nigerian soldiers who passed away in their fight against Boko Haram recently. Let us remember terrorism all around the world, even if it doesn’t make worldwide headlines.***
Do you know Jesus?
In tragic times like these, we realize our need for a God who will set all things right. Learn more about Jesus, and how He did so, here.
Please pray for…
- Those affected and involved in the shooting.
- The local and worldwide church—that we would step alongside those who are hurting, and offer them comfort and support from Christ, the God of all Comfort (2 Corinthians 1:3-5).
- The soldiers being lost in the fight against Boko Haram.
- Those suffering from terrorist attacks all over the world.
- The Chibok girls, and Leah Sharibu.
Thank you for your prayers!!!