I write this, shaking my head and with a heavy heart.
I write about it only now, due to being bedridden with COVID-19 for 5-6 days. I am just now learning about the deadly crowding that happened in South Korea, Saturday night.
There were approximately 100,000 people there, but only 137 police officers to watch over the crowd. Sadly, this was not even enough; what is even worse is that law enforcement didn’t do all they could have done about the crowd when people starting calling in about it.
It leaves you with a sense of injustice, anger, frustration, and almost a sense of hopelessness about it all.
Please pray with me for this tragedy, that:
- Those involved would come to know Jesus. They need Him now more than ever.
- That Jesus would heal them in every way.
- That the worldwide Church would do what they can to minister to these people.
- For a Revival in South Korea.
- For justice to be had on those who didn’t do their jobs in this situation.
This didn’t need to happen. It could have been avoided so many different ways… Sigh. 😞
Let’s pray for restoration that only Jesus could do in the lives of those affected by this tragedy. In Jesus’ Name, amen.
Annalee, ISAIAH 62 PRAYER MINISTRY
Do you know Jesus?
When our lives break apart, there is One who is able to truly put it back together. His Name is Jesus. Learn more here.